Quick answers to common questions about how ClassDojo protects students, parents, and teachers!
- What notice will you receive if we go out of business?
- What are Education Records and Directory Information under FERPA?
- For parents: What consent must parents give for their child to use ClassDojo?
- What consent does ClassDojo require from parents?
- For teachers: Getting consent from parents
- What are feedback points?
- What are unique parent codes?
- What are unique student codes?
- What is ClassDojo Messaging?
- What are ClassDojo Student Profiles?
- What happens when I delete my account?
- What happens when a student account becomes inactive?
- Third Party Service Providers
- Cookies and other similar technologies
- How do push notifications work for student accounts?
- ClassDojo's DMCA Notification Guidelines
- Learn more about ClassDojo's compliance with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor framework