ClassDojo Admins are verified teachers who have special access to manage their school’s directory. Verified School Leaders are automatically Admins of their school.
Admins are able to:
- Approve and decline teacher requests to join their School
- Manage their School Directory, including:
- Removing teachers that are no longer at the school, and transferring ownership of their active classes to another teacher
- Adding any verified teacher as a co-teacher to any class in School Directory
- Making another verified teacher an Admin
- Removing students from the Directory
- Archiving classes, adding co-teachers to classes, and transferring ownership of a class from one teacher to another
- Manage the School Story by deleting School Story posts
If you are an Admin and you change schools, you will lose your Admin status and will need to be granted access for your new school.
My school doesn’t have an Admin
We want to set schools up for success and are happy to help teachers and School Leaders get a Admin(s) set up for their school! If your school does not have an Admin, and you would like to nominate yourself or another teacher, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you in getting your school set up!