After you request to join your school, you will want to verify your account in order to access school-wide features and connect to your school community. There are three ways to verify your account:
- Auto-verification: Sign up using your school e-mail and, if your school's email domain is already in our system, once you verify your email address (by clicking on a link sent to your email after account creation), your account will automatically be verified. If you don't receive the email verification email, write to us at email@example.com.
- Verified by Mentor or School Leader: Any Mentor or verified School Leader connected to your school will be able to send you an email invite to join your school or they can see your request to join the school and accept it. Once they accept your request, your account will be verified.
- Write into Customer Support: If your school doesn’t have a Mentor or School Leader yet, fill out this form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with one of the following and we can confirm your role and verify your account:
- Photo of official school ID badge
- School newsletter with your name and position
- Contract of employment
- Business card alongside the official class list sheet
- Direct link to the web page on your school's website where you are listed in your role