Web, iOS, Android
From the Web
Families can easily download their message history with any teacher they have ever exchanged messages with using the ClassDojo website. Here's how:
- Log into your parent account on the ClassDojo website
- Click on your profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on "Account Settings"
- Scroll down and under the "Messaging" heading click "Download" next to "Message history"
- Select the teacher name you would like to download a message history with.
- An email will be sent to the email address associated with your account that contains a link to save your message history.
Please note: This will be a .txt file so you will need a program that can open .txt files in order to access this. Also, if there were any teacher-deleted messages, these will not be available within your downloaded .txt file.
Can't find what you're looking for? Check out our video tutorials and webinars here!
Still have questions? Get in touch! Email us at email@example.com
Downloading and printing your message history is easy on the website! This feature is not currently available on the ClassDojo iOS app.
Downloading and printing your message history is easy on the website! This feature is not currently available on the ClassDojo Android app.