Web, iOS, Android
From the Web
ClassDojo has a library of activities that you can use to assign to students via the Portfolio section in your class! To find Activity Ideas please follow these steps:
- Open your class
- Click on the Portfolio tab at the top of your class
- On the left-hand side of the screen click on "Activity ideas"
Please note: If you have not yet assigned any activity you will need to do this first in order to access the left-hand side of the Portfolios screen
- Scroll through the list of Activities on the left and click on the Activity you wish to preview
- Once you have chosen the Activity you wish to assign to the class, click on the blue "Use activity" button
- You can then edit the activity by changing the name, editing the instructions, changing the response type, or changing who to assign the activity to (in the bottom left corner of the pop-up click "Whole class assigned" to change the students the activity will be assigned to)
- When ready to assign the Activity click "Assign to class"
Can't find what you're looking for? Check out our video tutorials and webinars here!
Still have questions? Get in touch! Email us at email@example.com
Currently, teachers can only assign activities to students using the ClassDojo website. However, students can access their activities on the iOS app and respond to the activity by following the instructions in this tutorial.
Currently, teachers can only assign activities to students using the ClassDojo website. However, students can access their activities on the Android app and respond to the activity by following the instructions in this tutorial.