Web, iOS, Android
From the Web
You can now record video instructions for assigned activities so your students can watch and listen to the assignment instructions. Recorded instructions can be up to 8 minutes long.
Here’s how to use this feature:
- Log into your account on the ClassDojo website
- Open your class
- Select the “Portfolios” tab under the class name
- Tap "Create activity"
- Enter the activity name and select how you want students to respond to the activity. In the "Instructions" box, click "Record" in the lower right corner.
- Click the blue video camera button to begin recording (to adjust settings like camera or microphone click "settings" in the upper left corner)
- When you are finished recording click the red stop button
- When you are ready to post, click "Continue" (You can also click "Retake" to record the video again
Your video will upload before showing up in the instructions window. You can click on the video to preview it or you can click on the "x" if you would like to remove the video. Click “Assign to students” when you are ready to send the assignment
Can't find what you're looking for? Check out our video tutorials and webinars here!
Still have questions? Get in touch! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently, teachers can only assign activities to students using the ClassDojo website. However, students can access their activities on the iOS app and respond to the activity by following the instructions in this tutorial.
Currently, teachers can only assign activities to students using the ClassDojo website. However, students can access their activities on the Android app and respond to the activity by following the instructions in this tutorial.