Web, iOS, Android
From the Web
Your teacher can provide a Google sign-in code that will allow you to create a student account with an email address and password. Here's how:
- Go to dojo.me
- Select the “Sign in with Google” button
- Enter your Google email address and password (Please note: If you have logged into your account using this method before you can simply enter your email and password to access your account.)
- Tap "Allow" to permit ClassDojo to access your language preferences and your approximate age
- Enter your one-time Google sign-in code (6-letter code) (Please note: Students will only need to enter this code once. This code will help us connect the student account to your class.)
- Select your name from the class list
Can't find what you're looking for? Check out our video tutorials and webinars here!
Still have questions? Get in touch! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can log in to your student account via Google login at any time using the ClassDojo website. This feature is not currently available on iOS.
You can log in to your student account via Google login at any time using the ClassDojo website. This feature is not currently available on Android.