Web, iOS, Android
From the Web
When you log into your account, you will be able to view your reports, customize your monster, respond to Activities, view previously approved Portfolio posts, and submit new posts to your Portfolio!
How to Log in Via Google Login:
- Go to dojo.me
- Select the “Sign in with Google” button
- Enter your Google email address and password (Please note: If you have logged into your account using this method before, skip to Step 7)
- Tap "Allow" to permit ClassDojo to access your language preferences and your approximate age
- Enter your one-time Google sign-in code (6-letter code) (Please note: Students will only need to enter this code once. This code will help us connect the student account to your class.)
- Select your name from the class list
- You're now connected! From your account, you can:
- Select the “Portfolios” tab, then look underneath the “To Do” heading to respond to Activities assigned by your teacher and submit them for approval in your Portfolio
- From the same tab, look underneath the “My Portfolio” heading and press the “+” button to submit a new Portfolio post or view any previously approved posts
- Select the “Story” tab, then select the pencil button near your current monster to change it
- From the same tab, select the "View (student)'s report" button to see your report for this week
If You're Having an Issue Logging in Via Google Login:
- Ensure that you're connected to the Internet
- Ensure that your connection is stable
- If possible, try switching between WiFi and cellular data to get a stronger, more stable connection.
- Ensure that you are entering the correct Google email address and password
If you continue to have issues, please drop us a line at email@example.com
You can log in to your student account via Google login at any time using the ClassDojo website. This feature is not currently available on iOS.
You can log in to your student account via Google login at any time using the ClassDojo website. This feature is not currently available on Android.