Curious to see what ClassDojo looks like for families? Take a peek inside with this short video.
When a parent logs into their account via the web, they can do any of the following:
- View, like, and/or comment on any Class Story, School Story, or Portfolio posts in their newsfeed (Please note: You can learn more about how to moderate comments on posts here)
- View their student’s Reports up to two weeks ago
- View and Respond to Messages exchanged with teachers (Please note: If you have your Quiet Hours set when a parent views their Messages, they will automatically see this notification: “It is [teacher]'s quiet hours. They may not respond to your messages until later.” You can learn more about Quiet Hours here)
- Add a new student to their account
- Update their Account Settings, which includes their basic information, login details, and language preference
If a parent is having an issue with any of these account features, please have them reach out to us directly at email@example.com so we can best assist them!
Can't find what you're looking for? Check out our video tutorials and webinars here!
Still have questions? Get in touch! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org