Curious to see what ClassDojo looks like for families? Take a peek inside with this short video.
When a parent logs into their account via the web, they can do any of the following:
- View, like, and/or comment on any Class Story, School Story, or Portfolio posts in their newsfeed (Please note: You can learn more about how to moderate comments on posts here)
- View their student’s Reports up to two weeks ago
- View and Respond to Messages exchanged with teachers (Please note: If you have your Quiet Hours set when a parent views their Messages, they will automatically see this notification: “It is [teacher]'s quiet hours. They may not respond to your messages until later.” You can learn more about Quiet Hours here)
- Add a new student to their account
- Update their Account Settings, which includes their basic information, login details, and language preference
If a parent is having an issue with any of these account features, please have them reach out to us directly at email@example.com so we can best assist them!
Still have questions? Get in touch! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org