What is ClassDojo Plus?
ClassDojo Plus is a new way for families to bring the magic of ClassDojo home by providing more ways to support, celebrate and connect with your child. You'll get updates on your child's day, unique insights that spark meaningful conversations at home, and a place to store favorite classroom moments. Once you have subscribed, you will have access to features on the ClassDojo app. Join the million+ parents who have unlocked the full experience.
Will teachers or families ever need to pay to use ClassDojo?
All the ClassDojo features you know and love, including Portfolios, Messaging, Class Story, and School Story, will always be free for teachers, families, and students. ClassDojo Plus is something extra that we’re providing for families at home if they choose to subscribe. It’s completely optional!
What does ClassDojo Plus cost?
There are different subscription options, including a monthly and annual subscription. Pricing will vary depending on the option selected. Please see prices in the app when signing up for more information.
What features are available in ClassDojo Plus?
ClassDojo Plus currently includes:
- Enhanced Progress Reports: give you access to detailed progress reports that go beyond your student’s report card to show how they’re really doing. View detailed reports for your children’s active classes, in addition to the daily and weekly reports you can already see.
Memories: give you access to all of your child’s photos, videos, and projects easily in an organized digital scrapbook. Revisit your favorite moments posted to Class Stories and Student Portfolios from each school year in an organized folder.
- Unlimited Home Points and Rewards: help transform your child’s behavior with unlimited, customizable Home Points. Points given at home will not impact points given in class, nor are they viewable by teachers. Children can exchange their points for rewards that are customized in the parent account.
- Premium Messaging: families have access to Read Statuses and Urgent Messages.
- Monster Creator: unlocks different monster parts that your child can use to customize their monster, encouraging creativity and classroom engagement.
Where can families access ClassDojo Plus?
You can unlock a seven-day free trial to test all of the ClassDojo Plus features in the ClassDojo iOS or Android app by following the prompts in the app or by visiting this link.
Can I use ClassDojo Plus features with my children who do not use ClassDojo at school?
Absolutely! If your children do not have a student account through a school, you can still add them at home and use all ClassDojo Plus features with them.
What happens to the home points and reports if I delete my parent account?
All points given at home to your children are deleted if you delete your ClassDojo parent account.
Can I cancel my subscription at any time?
Yes! Your subscription can be canceled through the subscription plan on your device or on our website if you signed up that way.
What data is shared between in-school use and ClassDojo Plus home use?
In addition to the limited data that is shared between an Outside School Child Account and Student Account as set forth here, the following data is shared (with parent consent) between ClassDojo Plus and in-school use of ClassDojo :
- Memories (which include photos taken in school)
- Enhanced Progress Reports
For data shared between in-school use and Monster Island, please see our FAQ
What consent is required?
When accessing certain Premium features on ClassDojo for the first time, we will need your consent for your child's educational records to be used by ClassDojo to provide you with Plus features (See here for more information). You will only give consent once for any child's Student Data or educational records that you view or access within our Premium features; any additional children you later create an account for or otherwise allow access to ClassDojo; or additional Student Data or educational records of your children you access in certain Premium Features.
Let us know if you have any other questions!
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org 😊