What is ClassDojo Beyond School?
ClassDojo Beyond School is a new way for families to bring the magic of ClassDojo home using a platform (and monsters!) they know and love. It’s located right inside the ClassDojo parent app and is completely optional for families.
What features are available in ClassDojo Beyond School?
- Points: Use points to encourage positive habits and skills at home! Points given at home will not impact points given in class, nor are they viewable by teachers in the School Account. Points awarded at home are only viewable to Beyond School subscribers.
- Picture Download: Save photographs posted to the School and Class Story to your device's camera roll with the click of a button. (Currently only a feature on iOS devices)
- Goals: Set goals for your children to work on for a reward (optional) using specific skills you can customize or create!
- More Report Data: View both Monthly and All-Time reports for your children’s active classes, in addition to the daily and weekly reports you can already see
- Monster Creator: Kids will love personalizing an at-home monster with brand-new accessories and expressions.
Where can families access ClassDojo Beyond School?
You can access Beyond School on your iOS or Android device by signing up for a free seven-day trial.
Does ClassDojo Beyond School cost money?
After the free, seven-day trial, ClassDojo Beyond School will be a monthly $7.99 subscription.
Will teachers or families ever need to pay to use ClassDojo?
All the ClassDojo features you know and love, including Portfolios, Messaging, Class Story, and School Story will always be free for teachers, families, and students. ClassDojo Beyond School is something extra that we’re providing for families at home, if they choose to subscribe. It’s completely optional!
What happens to the home points and reports if I delete my parent account?
All points given at home to your children are deleted if you delete your ClassDojo parent account.
Let us know if you have any other questions!
Feel free to email us at email@example.com 😊