Web, iOS, Android
From the Web
Sometimes a duplicate listing gets entered for one student in the School Directory accidentally. For this reason, we have created the “Merge” tool in your School Directory! The tool will take the two duplicate listings and merge them into one so that all teachers can import the one listing into each class.
To Merge Duplicate Student Listings:
- Log into your ClassDojo account
- Click on the Directory tab, then on the Students tab
- Click on the “Merge” button and search the names of the duplicate students
- Once you find both names, click “Merge”
- Only verified School Leaders and Mentors can merge students in the School Directory.
- Students can only be merged if there are no parent connections, or if only one of the listings has a parent connection.
- Students cannot be merged if they have both used the Portfolio section of ClassDojo.
- Students cannot be merged if both profiles have been logged into before by the student.
Can't find what you're looking for? Check out our video tutorials and webinars here!
Still have questions? Get in touch! Email us at email@example.com
Merging duplicate listings of students is easy on the web! This feature is not currently available on the ClassDojo iOS app.
Merging duplicate listings of students is easy on the web! This feature is not currently available on the ClassDojo Android app.