Web, iOS, Android
From the Web
To help make it easier managing classes, especially in cases a teacher leaves, you can transfer your class to another teacher via the website.
In order to transfer a class:
- You must be the class owner
- The individual you'd like to transfer to must also be a verified member of your school
- The individual you'd like to transfer to must already be a co-teacher (Learn more about sharing a class here)
Transfer your Class:
- Log into the website
- Find and select the class you'd like to transfer
- Select "Options" in the top right corner
- Select "Add co-teachers"
- Find the teacher you'd like to own the class and click on the downward arrow
- Select "Make Owner"
You're all set! The class has a new owner, and you're set as a co-teacher. If you'd like to leave the shared class once this is complete, please see instructions on how to leave here.
Can't find what you're looking for? Check out our video tutorials and webinars here!
Still have questions? Get in touch! Email us at email@example.com
Transferring a class to another teacher is easy on the web! This feature is not currently available on the ClassDojo iOS app.