From the Web
To help make it easier managing classes, especially in cases a teacher leaves, you can transfer your class to another teacher via the website.
In order to transfer a class:
- You must be the class owner
- The individual you'd like to transfer to must also be a verified member of your school
- The individual you'd like to transfer to must already be a co-teacher (Learn more about sharing a class here)
Transfer your Class:
- Log into the website
- Find the class you'd like to transfer and click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the tile and select “Add co-teachers.” Note: Don't open the class, just click on the gear icon on the class tile of your dashboard to access the drop-down menu
- Under "Co-teachers," find the teacher you'd like to own the class and click on the downward arrow
- Select "Make Owner"
You're all set! The class has a new owner, and you're set as a co-teacher. If you'd like to leave the shared class once this is complete, please see instructions on how to leave here.