Web, iOS, Android
From the Web
Our team is always listening to your ideas and suggestions, but we want to make sure that the new features we're building are useful, reliable, and user-friendly. So, when our engineers build new experimental features, we'd love for you to test them out and send us your feedback!
To enable the experimental features on your account:
- Log into your teacher account at www.classdojo.com
- Click on your name in the upper, righthand corner of the screen
- Click on the "Advanced" tab
- Turn the switch next to "Experimental features" to "On"
- Select the experimental features you'd like to enable
- Click the "X" in the upper, righthand corner of the "Profile settings" screen to exit the window
If you have feedback for how to improve any of these features, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Enabling experimental features is easy on the Web! This feature isn't currently available on the ClassDojo iOS app.
Enabling experimental features is easy on the Web! This feature isn't currently available on the ClassDojo Android app.