Web, iOS, Android
From the Web
Transfering a students take a few clicks from the web.
At the moment, the student's points will not transfer, but you can quickly add them and get them up to speed.
Download the student's points in their existing class
- Open the class you'd like to view reports for
- Click the "Reports" tab
- Set the date range to "All Time"
- Click the blue "Print" button on the right side of the screen
- Select the student you'd like to print a report for
- Click the blue "Download Printable Reports" button to download the report as a PDF
Add the student to his/her new class
- Click on the class you wish to add a student to
- Click "Edit Class" in the upper right
- Click on Students and type in a new name in the box
Add points from the old class
- Add points for this student as you normally would
If the student and/or parents already have accounts they can add this new class easily using new codes
Remove a student from the class
- Open the class you want to remove the student from
- Click "Edit class" in the top right corner of the screen
- Click the "Students" tab
- Click on the student's name (not the avatar, the actual text). A window will appear, and the words "Remove from class" will be in the bottom left corner of that window. Click "Remove from class" and confirm by clicking "Ok"
Transferring a student to another class is easy on the web! This feature is not currently available on the ClassDojo iOS app.
Transferring a student to another class is easy on the web! This feature is not currently available on the ClassDojo Android app.