Web, iOS, Android
From the Web
ClassDojo offers a spreadsheet to view points and attendance totals for customized date ranges. Teachers who tested this feature say it is perfect for:
- Sharing student feedback histories with administrators and other teachers
- Reviewing progress for students with IEPs
- Setting goals with students
To view points in a spreadsheet:
- Open your class
- Click on the "View Reports" button on the right side of the screen
- Set the date range for your spreadsheet (defaults to "This Week")
- Click on the “View as Spreadsheet” tab on the right side of the screen
Please note: this is a.csv file. You can open it in any spreadsheet software, including Excel and Google Drive.
Viewing points in an organized spreadsheet is easy on the web! This feature is not currently available on the ClassDojo iOS app.
Viewing points in an organized spreadsheet is easy on the web! This feature is not currently available on the ClassDojo Android app.