Web, iOS, Android
From the Web
- Log in to your ClassDojo teacher account
- Click on your name in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on "Account Settings"
- Click on the "Messaging" tab on the left side of the screen
- Click on the "Download" button next to the "Download Message History"
- A screen will appear that lists all of your classes (in alphabetical order), followed by the names of all parents you've ever exchanged messages with (in alphabetical order by last name). Tap on a class or a parent name to download all messages sent and received between you and the parent or class selected.
Please note: This spreadsheet is issued in .txt format. You'll need a program that can open .txt files. Messaging history provided is an exhaustive list of ALL messages sent and received between you and the class or parent selected. This includes any messages from deleted parent accounts.
Printing messages is easy from the web! This feature is not currently available on the ClassDojo iOS app.
Printing messages is easy from the web! This feature is not currently available on the ClassDojo Android app.