From the Web
You can delete your parent account on the ClassDojo website. At this time, you are not able to delete a ClassDojo parent account via the app.
- Log into your account via the website here
- Click on your icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on “Account Settings”
- Click on the red “Delete Account” button at the bottom of the pop-up
- Enter your account password, and click on the red "Delete your account" button to confirm
- Account deletions are permanent. After an account is deleted, we are unable to retrieve any data from the account, including any messaging history.
- If you are a Beyond Subscriber, you will need to cancel your subscription before you can delete your account.
Can't find what you're looking for? Check out our video tutorials and webinars here!
Still have questions? Get in touch! Email us at email@example.com