Connecting with your child's teacher on ClassDojo will allow you to do the following:
- Review the last two weeks of points received by your child
- Safely message with your child's teacher
- View, like, and comment on the pictures and/or videos that your child's teacher posts to Class Story
- View, like, and comment on the pictures, videos, text entries, and/or drawings that your child or child's teacher post to your child’s Portfolio
- View whole-school news posted to School Story
To communicate with your child's teacher, you'll first need to create a parent account, which will require a unique parent code. Parent codes are 7 digits and start with a “P.” Only your child's teacher can give you your parent code, so if you haven't received it yet, please reach out directly to the teacher for it!
Once you have your unique parent code, you can create your account on the web at home.classdojo.com, or from our iOS and Android apps.