Web, iOS, Android
From the Web
ClassDojo teacher accounts are available in 36 different languages!
- Click on your icon in the upper right corner and select "Account Settings"
- Click on the "Language and Region" tab on the left
- Change your language and region (this manages your timezone/time for your account, so be sure this matches your computer's time settings)
- Once you've finished editing this section, click on the "X" in the upper right corner to exit the pop up window
- Scroll down to the bottom of the dashboard and click on "Account settings"
- Tap "Language" and select the language you'd like to have on your account
Changing your language settings is easy on the Android App! Navigate to your "Account Settings" page and find the "Language" option. Click on the drop down and select the language you want the app to be displayed in.