Web, iOS, Android
From the Web
ClassDojo teacher accounts are available in 36 different languages!
- Click on your profile picture in the upper right corner and select "Account Settings"
- Click on the "Language and Region" tab on the left
- Change your language and region (this manages your timezone/time for your account, so be sure this matches your computer's time settings)
Once you have changed your language or time zone preference, the window will automatically save and close.
If you're using the iPhone app, you can now set a different language for each of the following:
- App - sets the language for the iOS app itself, configured in your iPhone settings
- Content - sets one of 132 languages as the default for the "see translation" button in story posts and messages. This also sets your default language for the content you send; we will no longer detect the language of a message but rather use this setting.
- Communications - sets the language for push and email notifications sent to you outside the app
Here's how to adjust your language settings:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the app landing screen and select "Account settings"
- Tap on the language setting you'd like to change. Selecting "App language" will direct you out of the app into your iPhone Settings
- Tap on the language you'd like to set. You'll see a check mark to the right of the row. Click the back arrow in the upper left corner to return to the "Account settings" menu
At this time, changing your language settings on the Android app is not available. Please log into your account on the website in order to change your account language.