Web, iOS, Android
From the Web
- Click on the class you’d like to leave comments for
- Click on the "Reports" button
- Find the student name you want to leave a comment on and click their name from the left hand column
- You'll find the Comments/Notes line (the line titled "Add a Note") directly under the donut chart.
- Enter your comment and click on "Post Comment" to post
- Parents will now be able to see the comment from their parent account :)
- Enter the class and tap on the student you wish to give comments
- On the Feedback Types menu, click "View Story" underneath the student's name
- Click "View Kristina's report"
- Click "Add note"
- Type your note. When finished, click "Post"
- Enter the class and tap on the student you wish to give comments to
- On the Feedback Types menu, tap on the blue bar to view the student’s profile at the bottom of the screen
- Enter your comment in the field entitled “Add comment…” towards the bottom of the screen
- If you'd rather message your parent directly, click on the blue “Message parent” bar at the bottom of the screen