Web, iOS, Android
From the Web
If you have a student who cannot log into their student account, it's likely they have forgotten either their username or their password.
Luckily, as a teacher, you have access to each student's username, and can generate a temporary password the student can use to access their account, and reset their password.
- Open the class the student who is having login issues is in
- Click on the “ View Reports” tab
- Click on the “Student Accounts” tab located on the left under the “Connections” heading
- Scroll down to find the student who needs their username
- Next to the student's name will be their login username
- If the student has forgotten their password, click on the “Forgot Password” link located under the student's username
This will give the student a temporary password to use to both access their account and then reset the password.