Web, iOS, Android
From the Web
- Open your class
- Click on the "Options" button on the right, then select "Edit Class" from the drop-down menu
- From the "Student" tab, select the student you'd like to set a new avatar for
- Click on the avatar in the pop-up box
- Click on "ClassDojo Monsters" and select "Create New Set” from the drop-down menu
- Name your new custom avatar set and click on "Create monster set"
- Click on "Upload monsters"
- Drag and drop an image file, or click "Choose files" to select a file from your computer. Continue adding images like this until you're finished, then click on the blue "Upload" button to submit them
- Click on “Save set”
You can now select any of your newly uploaded images to set as custom avatars for your class.
Note: You can always click "Restore student-created monster" to remove the teacher-created avatar and replace it with the student-created monster!
Uploading custom avatars, images and headshots is easy on the web! This feature is not currently available on the ClassDojo iOS app.
Uploading custom avatars, images and headshots is easy on the web! This feature is not currently available on the ClassDojo Android app.