Web, iOS, Android
From the Web
- Log into your account at https://teach.classdojo.com
- Open your class
- Click the "Options" button on the right, then “View Reports” from the drop-down menu
- Click on the blue "This week" button in the left corner of the Reports screen. You will see another drop-down menu. From there, set the date range for the report you'd like to view.
- Click the blue "Print" button in the right corner of this screen
- The default report showing will be the "Whole Class" report. Look to the left of the report. You will see your list of students. To print a specific student's report, please click on their name to generate their report.
Please note: If you want all points and comments that you have made for the specified date range to be printed on your reports, you will need to check the "Include detailed reports of all points" check box. Please scroll down to the bottom of your class list in the print pop up screen to find this check box.
- Click the blue "Print reports" button. This will download your reports as PDF files. From there you can save them to your computer or print them off!
Can't find what you're looking for? Check out our video tutorials and webinars here!
Still have questions? Get in touch! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Printing, downloading, and saving PDFs is easy on the web! This feature is not currently available on the ClassDojo iOS app.
Printing, downloading, and saving PDFs is easy on the web! This feature is not currently available on the ClassDojo Android app.