Web, iOS, Android
From the Web
- Open your class
- Click the "View Reports" button on the right
- Set the date range for the report you'd like to view (the default is always on This Week)
- Click the blue "Print" button on the right side of the screen
- Select the student you'd like to print a report for, or use the "Select All" to choose all students (you can deselect those you don't want as well).
Please note that if you want all points and comments you've made for the specified date range to be printed on your reports, you'll need to check the "Include Detailed Reports of all Points" box
- Click the blue "Download Printable Reports" button. This will download your reports as PDF files. From there you can save them to your computer, or print them off
Printing, downloading and saving PDFs is easy on the web! This feature is not currently available on the ClassDojo iOS app.
Printing, downloading and saving PDFs is easy on the web! This feature is not currently available on the ClassDojo Android app.