Web, iOS, Android
From the Web
To make setting up your classes a whole lot easier, ClassDojo offers a cool feature that allows you to copy and paste your entire class roster into each class so you don't have to type each student's name.
If you are adding students to an existing class:
- From there, open your class
- Click on the "Settings"
- Click on "Edit Class" and then on the "Students" tab
- Click on Copy and Paste from Excel
- Click on the Paste box and paste your content, then click on "Import List"
If you are creating a new class:
- On the launch pad page, click the "+ Add a Class" box on your homescreen
- You will be asked to enter a few class details. Enter these to be taken to the Add Students screen
- Click “Copy/Paste” just to the right of the Add Your Students box
- Here you can paste a list of students. You can copy from any text document, including a csv. and Excel document. Make sure each student has their own line in the box
- Click “Add students”
- Continue the next few steps to create your class
Copying and pasting your class roster is easy on the web! This feature is not currently available on the ClassDojo iOS app.
Copying and pasting your class roster is easy on the web! This feature is not currently available on the ClassDojo Android app.